Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Getting started

Everyone says "do what you love." I have loved sports my entire life but I fell in love with Sports Business when I was 13 years old. I first discovered that this was a potential career path while job-shadowing at the Seattle Mariners for a week followed by a similar set-up at the Seattle SuperSonics (R.I.P.) for the second week.

In high school I began researching Sports Management programs at various universities and found myself at The George Washington University in the Fall of 2007 ready to launch my formal Sports Business education in the GWSB.

My mission now is to create my own spot within the industry based on my experiences and observations over the years. On this blog I'll share ideas, articles and experiences from the process.

No comments:

Post a Comment